Thursday, September 30, 2010

Remember me?

Hello Friends and Family! Mommy has been VERY bad at updating the blog, so what better time than now, to send some recent pictures of me?!?

Here I am outside wearing Daddy's Bengal's hat!

Eating spaghetti for the first time. It was yummy, but I liked playing with one noodle for a while. It was funny to me and Mommy!

Here I am wearing my favorite shoes. My friend Abigail gave them to me and I wear them everyday, even if they don't match! :)

This BIG pile of books was given to me by Daddy's boss, Erin, and her 2 sons. I really love books, so I appreciated this gift a lot.

And this is my best buddy Kaden. You can see me in the back, I was thinking about going over and jumping on him, because that is what I do most of the time... but for now, I was just hanging back and letting him play. I love when he comes over to my house, we have lots of fun!

Mommy will try to get better at updating the blog, but she is busy cleaning up and chasing after me most of the time. And after a full day of work and ME, she needs some sleep I suppose. However, we will all do our best to send pictures more often.
For now, we are all off to bed, I will see you in a couple weeks when I turn 1 year old! :)
Love, Carson

No comments: