Sunday, January 18, 2009

Visit to Fresno

Last weekend Erica and I went to visit Michele, Sean, Dylan and Devan in Fresno. We finally got to see their new house, and spend some quality time with the kiddies!

I also got to visit some of my friends who still live in Fresno - Sumer and her darling daughter Addyson, Corina, and Dave and Linda. Here are a couple pictures from our trip:

Me playing golf with Dylan and Devan at Dave and Linda's house. (You can see Corina and Linda in the background!)

Devan, the happy baby, playing at a birthday party in a super sized bounce house. He loved bouncing with his Auntie!

Dylan running through the bounce house obstacle course, he was so fast, he even beat me!
As always, I had a great time visiting my friends and family. I know our year will be filled with lots of visits with all of our family and friends around the country, and Jeff and I are looking forward to it!

No comments: